CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:10 NLT‬‬
Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.

Here's My Take:

Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:
4. DANIEL TO SHADRACH, MESHACH AND ABEDNEGO: Finally on Daniel and the three Hebrews Young men. One of the greatest investments anyone can make is human investment. Majority people doesn't know that.

No matter how good, rich, powerful, influential a person is, if there's no investment s/he made on anybody(especially outside family), then s/he has not started. The Best thing Daniel did for his friends was the connection he gave them to the King. Initially, King Nebuchadnezzar knew them as just the exiles from Hebrew.

But because of Daniel request, they had  a personal relationship with the King. They way they were regarded before Daniel spoke on their behalves, was no longer the way they were regarded after. This is what we call the gift of a man

Conclusion:
One of the best things that can happen to anybody is the gift of a man. Just the gift of one man is enough to change someone's story forever.

Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until You come and sit awhile with me.


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be


Prayer:
Father give us the gift of men in Jesus name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments