CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:10 NLT‬‬

Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

2. ABRAHAM TO LOT: Another Catalyst of Favour in our list was Abraham. The name Lot became a known name, even till today because Abraham was involved in his life and destiny. If not for Abraham, I don't think such a name would have existed in the Scripture.


Do you know that only one man answered Lot, throughout the Scripture, both old and new Testament. I believe that what I just said, has made you to go through the Bible in your mind, right? Hahaha. Even outside the Bible, am not sure any family has ever called any of their sons Lot. Or do you know any?!


But it was his association with Abraham when God called him that made his name appear in the Bible, and was also known. He was not the only nephew that Abraham had. There was "Buz, Uz, and Kemuel, etc". But Abraham chose him, and his story changed.


To be continued..


Conclusion:

Some of us today are still struggling because we have failed to discover that "one man" our destiny is attached to. But the very day we'll discover him and follow him. We'll never struggle in life again. Lot was an example.


Song:

All Your ways are good

All Your ways are sure

I will trust in You alone

Higher than my side

High above my life

I will trust in You alone


Where You go, I'll go

Where You stay, I'll stay

When You move, I'll move

I will follow You

Who You love, I'll love

How You serve I'll serve

If this life I lose, I will follow You

I will follow You


Prayer:

Father help me to find that One man through whom my destiny will drastically change for good in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments