CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:10 NLT‬‬

Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

4. DANIEL TO SHADRACH, MESHACH AND ABEDNEGO: Daniel was the Catalyst Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego had. The future of these three Hebrews young men wouldn't have been certain in Babylon, if not for Daniel. 


Through Daniel ‭‭they became relevant, when Daniel spoke to the King about them. The Bible said 'Then the king made Daniel a great man, and gave him many great gifts, and made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief of the governors over all the wise men of Babylon. 


Then Daniel requested of the king, and he set Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, over the affairs of the province of Babylon: but Daniel sat in the gate of the king.(Daniel 2:48-49 KJV‬‬). They would have ended like others, if not that Daniel spoke on their behalf.


Conclusion:

Those who speak fairly behind us, when our matters are deliberated, are far better than those that does that in our presence. These are the people we need more in our lives, than the later.


Song:

I love You, Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


And all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father give us people that will speak fairly for us, when our matters are deliberated behind us in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments