CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:10 NLT‬‬

Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

2. ABRAHAM TO LOT: Imagine starting a business, and you brought your nephew to join you since he's not doing anything. As the business start growing, you made him manager of some of the branches. When he has gotten money and influence, he began to drag the business with you. How will you feel, if you're the man?!


Now think of how Abraham will feel, hearing and seeing how his little brother(Lot's servants) was dragging pastures with him(his servants). Yet Lot didn't for one day apologize for their misbehavior. And when he was told by Abraham to divide the land and take first. He took it without hesitation.


He never knew that that was a trap to his destiny. Because you can't bite the finger that'd fed you and expect progress in life. If he had told Abraham that he hates his servants attitude towards Abraham's. Therefore let him relocate, so that peace will reign, he/Lot would have succeeded. But he acted arrogantly ignorant. And great was his fall.


To be continued..


Conclusion:

Any establishment that resulted from fights and tussles doesn't last. 


Song:

Oh Lord yeah eh eh he he eh yeah

New miracles everyday

New testimonies everywhere

Latest grace I receive daily daily I know

Jesus is taking care of me

New mercies every morning

You daily load me with benefits

You treat me like Your only child in the world I know

Jesus You're taking care of me

I'm here to testify


Jesus is taking care of me

Ooh ooh ooh

Jesus is looking after me

Jesus is watching over me

I'm shinning because

Jesus is taking care of me


Prayer:

Father help me not to faulter before my destiny helpers in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments