CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:10 NLT‬‬

Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

1. NAOMI: Mother Naomi just like we said yesterday, was exceptional unlike most mother in-laws. She was the kind of mother in-law any lady should pray for. Do you know why? She loves her daughter in-laws just like her own daughters. What she wouldn't do to her daughters, she won't do that to her daughter in-laws.


Mother Naomi was that kind of Mother in-law that will always be patient with her daughter in-laws, teaching them everything they needed to know; directing them every step of the way, until the full potential of motherhood is found in them.


When Naomi was trying to link Ruth to Boaz, it was a masterpiece kind of arrangement. She knows what Ruth need, even when Ruth herself doesn't act like she needs it or knows how to go about it(Ruth 3). As a wise mother, she taught her how to get what she needed. God be Praised!


Conclusion:

Naomi was that Catalyst that led Ruth to her marital Favour, after her husband died childless. Naomi never called Ruth golddigger or abused her verbally or mentally. Rather she embraced her, as her own. And became her mother.


Song:

I have found a place where I can pour my heart

I have found a place where I can be myself

A place where I have no secret to hide

A place where I am still safe after it all


With You Lord I can be naked and not ashamed

With You Lord I can be open and have no fear

For I found in You a friend that I can trust

That is why you will remain my Great Physician


Prayer:

Father make us Catalysts Of Favours people around in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments