CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Romans 8:28 KJV‬‬

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.



Here's My Take:


Channels Of Catalysts Of Favours:

1. Ugly Incidence:  I had a time out with a very good friend of mine that had some challenges that always make her moody anytime she remembers that. I tried as much as I can to encourage her. She has been a source of blessing to me.


I read some verses of the Scriptures to her, played and cracked some jokes to cheer her up. And God took over. But I remembered asking her one question, because while I was trying to encourage her, she was making some funny comments, that's capable of attacking her faith in God.


So I asked her, if God change this situation, what mouth will you use to Thank Him? She said this same mouth. I told her, then stop using same mouth to say things that are not wonderful 'in' God. Beloved all things work together for good. That situation could be an instrument in God's hands. You never can tell, just be patient with God. He's our ever present help. He has never changed 


Conclusion:

If you have been around a tailor, you'll notice that no pieces of material is a waste. Before God, every situation can turn to a blessing. Trust Him...


Song:

When I don't know what to do

I look up to You

For which way to go

You never fail me


You're the God who can never fail

You don't know what it means to fail

Everything on the Earth may fail

But You can never ever fail 


Prayer:

Father let all things work together for our Favours in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments