CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:9 NLT‬‬

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. 


Here's My Take:


FAVOUR: 

Most Favours are not tangible or visible. For instance, someone that rose from nobody to stardom, may think it was his efforts that gave him that. He'll start detailing how he was able to achieve so much by putting in much effort. Yes partly his efforts were part of it, but the truth was that he received invisible Favours.


This invisible/intangible Favour can come from God or men. Getting directions or instructions from known or unknown person is Favour. And we shouldn't take that for granted. 


Nobody has succeeded without a Favour, no matter how little it is. We may not know that those little advice, criticism or corrections we used to get from people, that has made us angry are Favour, but we're not aware. God allowed them to make us stronger and better.


Conclusion:

God dealt with Nebuchadnezzar because he refused to acknowledge the Favour of God. Same way God is dealing with someone right. Remember, there's nobody that has succeeded without a Favour.


Song:

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever

I will sing I will sing

What a mercy that I am in the church forever


I will sing of the mercies of the Lord

With my mouth will I make known

Thy faithfulness Thy faithfulness

With my mouth will I make known

Thy faithfulness to all generations


Prayer:

Father may we always receive Favours and also be a Favour to others in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments