CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭2 Timothy 1:6 NIV

For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Church): There are people we know that are blessed, by the virtue of what we can see, as a result of the Church they belong to. Yet there are people that have lost their means of livelihood, and are now struggling to feed because of the Church they found themselves.


There are so many rich Christian w/men today their wealth can be traced down to the commission they're under. The mantle of the commission is not only affecting their spiritual lives, but their financial lives as well. Ask them, they'll tell how they were Blessed and things turned around for them.


A catalyst Church has a Grace that lifts men up in all ramifications. Don't get yourself worked up when you see people leaving a particular Church, and running into another Church. They saw something. You can't see a church where almost all the members are doing fine and not be tempted to belong there; even if your father owns your current Church. Brethren good thing is good...


Conclusion:

Don't leave to a new Church if you don't know what you want. If it's not a hunger to become better that is driving you, stay where you are. To avoid constituting a nuisance there.


Song

I'll praise in the valley

Praise on the mountain

I'll praise when I'm sure

Praise when I'm doubting


I'll praise when outnumbered

Praise when surrounded

'Cause praise is the water

My enemies drown in


As long as I'm breathing

I've got a reason to


Praise the Lord

Oh, my soul

Praise the Lord

Oh, my soul


Prayer:

Father help us to be where you want us to be, so that we can be what you want us to be in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments