CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:9 NLT‬‬

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. 


Here's My Take:


FAVOUR: 

Favour is something good or helpful you we receive from someone. It could be something good or helpful someone received from you. Most times Favours comes to us unexpectedly. This is what most people believed to be Favour. But when it comes to them expectedly, they see it as help.


But whether it comes expectedly or not, Favour is Favour, and it something good we receive or render. No one has received a Favour without being happy or satisfied. 


Favour is something capable of changing ones story for good. Something that's capable of reshaping one's destiny and future for good. When we say someone moved from zero to Hero or Leaving rejected to become celebrated is called Favours. Once it's good and helpful, it's called Favour.


Conclusion:

Whatsoever you received or will receive from someone that is not/won't be good or helpful, is never Favour. Because Favours are meant to help not to destroy. 


Song:

Your Love has taken over me

Father I depend on You

I have confidence in You

In You Oh Lord I put my Trust


O yes You cover


Under the canopy

Give me security

I am the Righteousness of God

Under the canopy

Give me security

I am the Righteousness of God.


Prayer:

Father may we always receive Favours and be a Favour to others in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments