CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS
 
Word: Acts 4:32 NLT‬‬
All the believers were united in heart and mind. And they felt that what they owned was not their own, so they shared everything they had.

Here's My Take:

CATALYST(As A Child of God): I have this friend that was very committed in his Church. He was popular because of the nature of the job he does in the Church. This guy is hardworking in the Church, yet he's finding it difficult to feed. Mind you, his Church is one of the richest Churches in that City and even in the country. One of the days I was in their service, they did launching for a convention. And also to buy New Coaster Bus.

All I was hearing that day was millions of Naira. This is just a tip of what the Church looks like. So I told him "how can you be in such environment, working so hard for the success of every day's activity, yet you're almost begging for money. Why no meet any of these men sampling their Agbada(native big clothes) and cars in your Church?"

He told me what shocked me. He said that their Priest warned the members not to meet any of these "Big Guys" for help, whatsoever. And even if you must meet any, you should tell him what you wanna meet them for. I said you "said what?!" He repeated it again. I nearly wept for him. Personally I told him, if I were in his shoes hmmmm, I won't listen to that. Since he told me that I'd never stopped wondering what led to that statement.

Conclusion:
‭‭I thought the Bible said "Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn." Deuteronomy 25:4 KJV‬‬

Song
Are you ever burdened with a load of care?

Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.


Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God has done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your many blessings, see what God has done.
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

Prayer:
Father give us the heart of loving kindness towards brethren in Jesus name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments