CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:9 NLT‬‬

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. 


Here's My Take:


FINALLY ON CATALYST: 

Catalyst human is that one person that everyone needs in this life journey. Just one is enough to change your destiny and bring you to the realm you've been longing for. One of the reasons why majority of people are living like they've never seen the help of God, is because of the kind of people in their lives.


There's no one that doesn't have a bright destiny or future. What they lack is a catalyst human. Anyone that hasn't found his Catalyst human will always be slow in life. Just like elements without a catalyst doesn't react faster, that person's destiny-ation journey will be very sluggish.


a catalyst human is one that can cause a positive shift in your life, destiny, character, future, etc. Not every good person you meet in life is capable of affecting your life positively. I rephrase, someone might be good, industrious, brilliant, wise and spiritual, but following him/her may not have any effect in your destiny/life. God created human for the help/purpose/development of man. Any man that misses that man(catalyst) will have a sluggish purpose driven life.


Conclusion:

The best thing that can happen to any individual is to have a catalyst human; his/her presence makes fulfilling purpose very friendly and faster. I receive mine Lord. There's nobody that doesn't have a great future/destiny just that s/he have not met a catalyst that's ready to "be patient enough to stand by" him/her till manifestation. Because catalysts are rare.


Song:

I have found a place where I can pour my heart

I have found a place where I can be myself

A place where I can have no secret to hide

A place where I am still safe after it all


Chorus

With You Lord I can be naked and not ashamed

With You Lord I can be open and have no fear

For I found in You a Friend that I can trust

That is why You will remain my Great Physician


Prayer:

Father make me catalyst to my generation in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments