CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:9 NLT‬‬

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. 


Here's My Take:


WHAT A CATALYST  IS NOT:


4. Everybody's Squared: He's not everybody's squared, rather he's one man squared. He's someone that doesn't wait for anybody before doing good things. Meaning that he doesn't look at people's opinions whenever he wants to help someone.


He's driven by the needy's needs, not by people's directions. He placed his decisions above "let us" kinda mentality. His approach to rendering help is purely non nepotistic. He's a non "I_belong_to_Paul_I_belong_to_Apollos" member. He believes in everybody and he stands by everyone.


As a one man squared, he operates, encourage and follow up behind the scenes, not on the surface. He doesn't need people to see him before he does anything. And he doesn't need anybody to begin.


Conclusion:

Catalysts doesn't look like they're catalysts, their goodness is what will expose them.


Song: 

Daily as I live, often as I breath

Let my whole life be expressions of Your Grace

Daily as I live, often as I breath

Let my whole life be expressions of Your Love


We cry Abba Father

Hallowed be Your name

Hallowed be Your name

Hallowed be Your name 


Prayer:

Father make me a catalyst to my generation in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments