CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:9 NLT‬‬

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. 


Here's My Take:


WHAT A CATALYST  IS NOT:


3. Bad Person: It's an error to be a catalyst and be a bad person. Someone that has a reputation of being and doing good can't be a bad person. A catalyst can't be a bad person because it's opposite of what s/he is.


There are many today, who claimed they want to help someone, they ended up destroying that person. I heard a story of how a young man got missing because one anonymous person he claimed to be his friend called him that he got a Job for him in another city; that was the last he was seen. I also saw a clip on Facebook, how underage girls were taking to another country for prostitution.


I'd heard how some people's organs were harvested because someone lured them into believing that a job was waiting for them outside the country. Wicked and heartless world! But a catalyst is not in this category. S/he is driven by empathy and goodness, and that's what makes them who they're.


Conclusion:

Nobody is born a catalyst or a wicked person, it's a matter of choice.


Song: 

You’re my Light

Lord You’re my everything

You’re my light,

Everything I do is You

Your love is all on me

You are the Joy

You’re my resting place

You’re the peace deep within my soul

Your love is new everyday


Alade Ogo

(Opomulero) Good Lord Almighty

Oba amon oba

Alewilese (More than what the people say)

No one compares to You


Prayer:

Father make me a catalyst to my generation in Jesus name. Amen. 


For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

 Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments