CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 5:16 KJV‬‬
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Here's My Take:

HOW TO KNOW CATALYST/S ??
Catalysts Are Destiny Helpers: Anyone that has tried in one way or the other to improve your life and destiny is a Catalyst.
A catalyst can't see/know that things are not moving well with in your life, then keep quiet. S/He may not be able to give you what you're looking for, but s/he will always be there or reach to you as much as possible to encourage and support.

The challenge people have is that, they thought that when they reach out to people that are having one difficulty or the other, those people will be expecting money from them. It's not true. It's our mindset that we're battling with, not what the people are thinking.

Reaching out to someone to know how s/he is doing increases the person's chances of living out of that challenge facing him/her. The question is "who is really a destiny helper?" You'll find out that it's nobody in particular. It's ones action towards another that will make him/her to be called a Destiny helper.

Conclusion:
One thing to note is that a helper must not be a stranger, it can be a family member or a friend.

Song:
Despite all my ups and downs
You always wipe away my frown
When I'm desperate
I can count on you
When I need a friend
I will trust in you

You are my life
You are my life
And when I'm running out of breath I know that you will breathe on me
You are my life

Prayer:
Father Father help me to be someone's helper in Jesus name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments