CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 28:20 KJV‬‬

teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you..



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Teacher): There are something I noticed in school system, especially private school, that I'd tried to see how much positivity it has added to the growth and development of the knowledge of our Children. Let's look at this: most children will leave their houses as early as 5:30am for them to be able catch up with School bus that will leave to school as early as 6:00 am.


This same Children will close school officially by 3:00pm. Then they'll start compulsory lessons that'll end around 5:00pm. Only for them to reach their homes 6-6:30pm; everyday. Personally I have no issues with this system, just that majority of these children will still not write their exams by themselves without help. For me, it's not by the number of hours spent in the school that guarantees success.


But the persons(teachers) that are handling the children. In my Primary and junior school days, I didn't know that one can read to know more and/or to pass exams. I write what I hear from teachers in the class. If I understand what you're teaching that moment, I'll pass your exam. But if didn't understand you there, I'll fail your paper. That was why Mathematics was my enemy. Teachers are so important in our society, they need to be trained, to serve us better.


Conclusion:

Our Good teachers are retiring in max. Majority of them had only NCE. They had no internet, yet through them God equipped us. Let's celebrate our Teachers..


Song:

I see the King of Glory

Coming on the clouds with fire

The whole earth shakes, the whole earth shakes, yeah

I see His love and mercy

Washing over all our sin

The people sing, the people sing


Hosanna, Hosanna

Hosanna in the highest

Hosanna, Hosanna

Hosanna in the highest


Prayer:

Father help us to locate the right tutor for our children in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments