CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭Proverbs 22:6 NLT‬‬

Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Teacher): We said yesterday that "a Catalytic Teacher is one that'll guide your wards and ensure that they find their routes in their academic journey. A teacher can alter a child's destiny and a teacher can also be an instrument to align a child's destiny too."


They don't need to discuss anything with your wards or tell them what to do. Just the way they handle the board will either help them align en route to their destinies or distract them totally. I was a victim of this. All the time I was much younger(from primary to Junior classes), I wanted to be a Lawyer. But I made a U-turn when I entered senior classes. Reason was...


My Government teacher was so dull that I couldn't pick anything from her subject, except these two words Democracy and Legitimacy; because of the way she'd pronounced them. We had no English or Literature teachers. But the woman that taught us Chemistry was so extraordinary. Because of her so many joined science classes. Even though I regretted not following my dreams, but I was thankful for my Chemistry teacher, Dr Mrs Nwakwasi.


Conclusion:

I believe my experience will help you guide your wards on their career choices and the right schools for them. Ask them what they want to become, then find out from them if they have capable teachers in line with their choices. Don't just send them to expensive/cheap school and lose their Destinies. My Arts teachers made me lose interest in Arts courses, then suffered trying to be a science student.


Song:

I am your own

I am your own

Till the day you will come

Jesus, I am your own


You are my everything

You are my standard

Till the day you will come again

Jesus, I am your own.


Prayer:

Father help us to locate the right tutor for our children in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments