EXTRA:

‭Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



I was studying the book of Matthew Chapter 18. I came where the Bible said (5). And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who trusts in me to lose faith, it would be better for that person to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around the neck.


The Spirit of God began to minister to me. He said that so many Parents(Christians) will be punished because of their carelessness towards their children's spiritual welfare. So many Christian parents are pursuing God, but give less concern towards their children's dedication and devotion to God. 


As a parent, it's either you causes one of these little ones who trusts in me(Jesus) to have(gain) faith or you cause them to lose faith. The choice is yours.


After He finished ministering to me, I prayed for Grace to position my children towards God.


Let Us Pray🙏🙏


Remember, JESUS CHRIST is coming back. Hope you're ready?!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments