EXTRA:

‭Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



The Bible said "‭‭When it was time for Elizabeth’s baby to be born, she gave birth to a son. And when her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had been very merciful to her, everyone rejoiced with her." Luke 1:57-58 NLT‬‬


So I ask do you rejoice with your neighbours when they rejoice, or do you wished that joy never happened to them Or do you rejoice, when your neighbours and relatives are passing through difficult time? Just like I had a neighbour who will always sit by my window with her friend to laugh and talk loud just to make me feel sad, simply because she knew what I was passing through.


The Bible said "‭‭Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Romans" 12:15 NIV‬‬


Let Us Pray🙏🙏


Remember, JESUS CHRIST is coming back. Hope you're ready?!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments