CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭1 Thessalonians 5:11 NLT‬‬

So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.



Here's My Take:


CATALYST:

AS FRIEND: ‭‭a catalyst friend is that friend that's interested in your becoming the best version of you. That friend that doesn't want to succeed alone without you, his friend succeeding as well. It's that friend that carries you along the direction of goodness and not destruction.


Catalyst is that friend that'd determine to see you succeed at all cost. Is that friend that won't enjoy giving you fish but showing you how to fish. Is that friend that won't give up on your friendship because he has succeeded. 


Is that friend that will recognize your friendship until you'd succeed like him; not one that will dissolve the friendship immediately he sees success. Is that friend that will be willing to go extra mile for you without complaining half the lane.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

What's the use of friendship when it's not mutual and beneficial for both parties?! What's the use of friendship, when one is the Lord and the order is the slave?! Think on these and know your friendship status today.


Song:

I have found a place where I can pour my heart

I have found a place where I can be myself

A place where I can have no secret to hide

A place where I am still safe after it all


Chorus

With You Lord I can be naked and not ashamed

With You Lord I can be open and have no fear

For I found in You a Friend that I can trust

That is why You will remain my Great Physician


Prayer:

Father make me catalyst to my friends in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments