CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭1 Thessalonians 5:11 NLT‬‬

So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.



Here's My Take:

Intro..


CATALYST: ‭‭

I remember my ordeal with intelligent guys during my days in school. There's these two(boy and girl) most brilliant students in my class, everyone knows that they're the best including our teachers.


But there's a big difference between the two,the girl can pass her knowledge to you, but the boy can't. The girl is brilliant, but she needs to read more to become more brilliant. While the boy doesn't need to read much; most times he sleeps in class yet powerfully brilliant. 


If you approach them about any topic that's difficult, the girl will break it down to your understanding, while the boy will give you hard copy. Because of that people prefer to go to the girl or others that are less brilliant than going to him. Depending on such a person for more understanding means that you're prepared to fail.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Being around Super intelligent doesn't necessarily mean you'll become intelligent. Unless s/he is a catalyst. If not, you'll lose even the ones you have. Instead of wasting time with such person, find an average person that's a catalyst and grow with him/her.


Song:

Lord if I

Find favor in Your sight

Lord please

Hear my hearts cry


I'm desperately waiting

To be where You are

I'll cross the hottest desert

I'll travel near or far


For Your glory

I will do anything

Just to see You

To behold You as my King


Prayer:

Father make me catalysts of men in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments