CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 10:36 NLT‬‬

Your enemies will be right in your own household!’



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Landlord/lady): Continuing from our discussion yesterday, I have been in the house of those two categories of Landlords. I remember when I stopped working, I was trying as much I can to hide it, but it was difficult. Unfortunately my Landlord find out, that became the end of our rapport. One day he gave me the best insult of the moment, reminding me my pains.


But if you live in a house of a catalyst you'll know. Am saying this because I have seen one. There are lots of things to say about him, but let me say just this one. When we parked into his house, he came and prayed for us.


In his words he told us that the person that lived in our flat left because he has gotten his own house, therefore our leaving will be to our own house. And since we entered into his house about two persons have relocated to their own houses. This is example of a Catalyst Landlord.


Conclusion:

Anyone that has never traveled out of his hometown can never understand how to treat visitors. Read that again...


Song:

What will you do

When you see Jesus

What will you do

When you see Jesus


I'll sing holy, Holy

I'll join the Host of Angels

And sing Holy

I'll sing Holy, Holy

Is the Lamb, upon the Throne


Prayer:

Father may we not found ourselves in the midst of those that doesn't want our progress in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments