CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 22:39 NLT‬‬

‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Neighbour): Finally on this subject. The Bible told us to Love our neighbours the way we loved ourselves; which is a command than a suggestion. But most people doesn't understand one of the reasons God made such command.


God knew that the easiest person that can kill you is your neighbour; the easiest person that can set you up, carry falsehood or any evil against you is your neighbour. That's why He told us to Love our neighbours as ourselves. If you love your neighbour, and your neighbour loves you too, you may not be friends, but you'll protect each other.


I also know that there are wicked neighbours, no matter what/how you do/love them, their wickedness will never accept it. Do your part by loving and respect them, then still maintain your lane to avoid someone using your life as an experiment. It takes God to change a wicked person, not your closeness. So Love and Be careful.


Conclusion:

The easiest way for a person to get destroyed is to found him/herself in the midst of his/her enemies as neighbours 


Song:

More than my mouth can testify

More than my mind can comprehend

I've seen the wonders of Your Grace

Am so sure that this is not the end


Eze ebube

See how far you've brought me

Eze ebube

Am so glad you found me worthy

I can see

I can tell

And I know is your Grace

All my days I'll sing your Praise 


Prayer:

Father may we not found ourselves in the midst of our enemies Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments