CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 22:39 NLT‬‬

‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Neighbour): I said yesterday that I have seen a compound were neighbours were so one that you hardly differentiate which children belong to which parents. Unless you're told you will never guess. Because they do almost everything together.


Same way I have lived in a compound where every week there must be a fight. I can recall vividly when we lived in a school compound years ago; due to my parents were Staff in that school, so we lived in the teachers quarters. When we came New there, everything/one was so peaceful. But when those before us left by either transfer or retirement, new people came.


When this New set of families came in, everything changed. They started fighting over fruit trees they met in the compound. To the point that they started dragging lands(Government land). Funny enough, right now, non of them including us is living there now. Thank God for my parents, at a point they became the compound mediators.


Conclusion:

If you have a bad character, even if you travel outside your continent, it will still show. Same way if you're a catalyst.


Song:

I want to live lord in the world of your Glory

I want to live lord in the place where you are

To stay away from the pressures & cares of this life

To stay away Lord from the ways of the world


I want to live oh Lord just right where you are

I want to stay oh Lord in your resting place

Lead me away from things that keep me from you

Separate me from the things Lord that hinders me


Prayer:

Father create in us the heart of love and empathy towards one another in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments