CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 22:39 NLT‬‬

‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Neighbour): when you live close to Catalyst neighbours you may forget that you have biological families. They'll be to you anything your family can be to you. I have seen a compound were neighbours were so one that you hardly differentiate which children belong to which parents.


Unless you're told you will never guess. Their children do things together, play together, help each other do chores together, eat together, and sometimes they pass the night in each other's houses. Even resemble themselves. Same with their parents, except passing the nights.


They don't just share only that, they also share business ideas, supports one another financially, emotionally, physically, spiritually, etc. When there are issues, they settle them amicably. Instead of fighting themselves, they come together to fight the next compound. When anyone is relocating, the atmosphere will look like someone died, because of the oneness that exist within them.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Any compound you entered and there's no sensation of peace within a short while, just know that that compound will give you untold troubles with time.


Song:

I have put my trust in You

I have put my faith in Your word

No matter what comes my way

I shall never be afraid

There is nothing in this world

That can take Your place in my life

For I know You're always there to help me till the end


You are always there to help

You are always there to help me

Even when no one else was there

You were always there for me

Even when I can't feel You

Even when I cannot trace You

I still have faith in Your word

That You are always there for me


Prayer:

Father create in us the heart of love and empathy towards one another in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments