CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 5:14 KJV‬‬

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As Family Member): The Bible said ‭‭"And there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24 KJV‬‬. The above Scripture is found where families are not familiar; where everyone is autonomous. No rapport, no oneness, no friendship, no nothing.


No friend is friendly enough to stick closer than my brother, if I have a brother who cares; if I have a brother my needs are his need, my worries his worries. If I have a brother who's interested in my welfare, growth and development.


But you'll find out that this days a friend pays more attention than brother(family). He's very observant to know when his friend is in trouble, in need and has a challenge. In this situation how possible will that brother catalyse his brother to become established?! It could be possible anyway, but very rare.


Conclusion:

Any brother(family) who doesn't care about the welfare of his brother is not far from a nearby stranger. 


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until You come and sit awhile with me.


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up to more than I can be


Prayer:

Father may we not see our family members in need and act strange in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments