CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭a real friend sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24 NLT‬‬



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(AS FRIEND): finally on Catalyst as a friend. Friend could be a Noun and as well as a Verb. Verb is an action word, which we were taught in English class. So when you regard someone as your friend, just speaking it and telling the whole about it, without being of a benefit to him/her all round. Then it's not friendship.


Even as am writing this, I know that there are several persons that may be seeing themselves as my friend, but personally I know that they're not, because I'd understood what friendship is or isn't. And nobody will impose friendship on me.


Same way if you know that I haven't been that friendly enough to be a friend, I oblige you to keep me aside. Because friendship shouldn't be a joke. Jesus said "‭‭Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. John 15:15 KJV‬‬


Conclusion:

That Scripture is saying that a friend should know what his/her friend is up to. And if there's a "fence" between you and that your friend, then you guys just dey play.


Song:

I need you, you need me

We're all a part of God's body

Stand with me, agree with me

We're all a part of God's body


It is His will that every need be supplied

You are important to me, I need you to survive

You are important to me, I need you to survive 


Prayer:

Father make me a good friend in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments