GRATEFUL HEART ❤️:

Good Morning Sweet Holy Spirit..



But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; My glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. Psalms 3:3-6 KJV


Thank You for this New Week. Thank You for Your Protection, Provisions, Supernatural Supplies, Help, Sustenance, and for showing us Mercy, Grace, Peace and Love all through last week. Be Glorified Lord. 


Lord we commit this week into Your Able hands; this week may we see the help of God. Praise and laughter shall not cease in our mouths. Our Favours and Blessings shall be raw evidence, not imagination. Those that never thought we'll survive without them will be shocked with our Testimonies. As many in sorrow, Lord comfort them from Zion. Amen.


Every chain of satan holding us bound be broken now! Amen. Lord let Your Good Will Prevail and let our day Be Very Peaceful, Beautiful, Blissful And Blessed, in Jesus Christ Name We Pray. Amen.


#Gratefulheart

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments