CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Proverbs 25:28 NIV‬‬

Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


10. Lack of self-control: I wonder the story this generation/dispensation will tell the people coming after them about self-control, seeing the way they're been controlled by every little thing. Last night I was having some chat over meal with my friend. We remembered how we were thought self-control by our Parents while we were very little.


I don't know how many families that did this, but my parents thought us not to touch the meat on our food until when we have finished eating. And if you dare touch it(them), you'll receive a knock that will activate your anterior cingulate cortex (ACC)


Those reactions from our parents helped us to have some control over how we rush things(food, money, etc). Even till this moment the meat ritual have not left me. Sometimes I'll tell myself this is me now, not then, yet unconsciously I'll see myself doing it.


Conclusion:

Just like our parents, God too have used so many things to teach us self-control. But not many of us are willing to learn. 


Song:

Oh, I've heard a thousand stories of what they think You're like

But I've heard the tender whisper of love in the dead of night

And You tell me that You're pleased

And that I'm never alone


[Chorus]

You're a Good, Good Father

It's who You are

It's who You are

It's who You are

And I'm loved by You

It's who I am

It's who I am

It's who I am


Prayer:

Father may Your helping hands never depart from us in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments