CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Proverbs 25:28 NIV‬‬

Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


10. Lack of self-control: Thank God for the fruit of Self-control. I can't count how many times I have thanked God for this special fruit/gift. Honestly, if not for God through His mercies, had given us self-control, I wonder what would have become of a person like me.


One of the benefits I have gotten as a Child of God is the fruits of the Holy Spirit. It is in my Christian Journey that this verse of the Scripture that said God is "not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" became a reality(2 Peter 3:9). Over and over.


There are many a time I would have lost control of myself but Mercy said no. I have concluded that to myself, but God Himself chose not to let that happen. Because He doesn't want me to perish, but live for His Glory. This is why am God's Favourite. Feel free to call me that, and I'll love you more.


Conclusion:

I don't know who can be so strong to control him/herself, but I know those God have helped; those without God will amount to nothing; which am one of them.


Song:

You are the fire, we are the temple

You are the voice, we are your song

You are our God, we are your people

You are the the light, we stand in awe

We stand in awe of You

We stand in awe of You


Not by might

Not by might, not by power

By Your spirit God, send Your spirit God

Not by might, not by power

By Your spirit God, send Your spirit God


Prayer:

Father may Your helping hands never depart from us in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments