CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Hebrews 10:31 NLT‬‬

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY: 


12. Robbing shoulders with God's Servants: Finally on this subject..the Bible said "It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Hebrews 10:31 NLT‬‬. One of the ways to fall into the hands of the Living God is through this means.


If to believe in the words of the Prophet of God brings Prosperity, then having issues with the Prophet of God will definitely lead to difficulties; even death, if care is taking.


It takes a man that is Spiritually blind to engage in conflict with his Spiritual Father. If it's a terrible and dangerous thing for any child to engage in conflict with his Natural Father, how much when it involves the spiritual. Just think about it.


Conclusion:

It's very easy to Cross Spiritual Boundary, but the consequences are not easy to escape. But we can avoid it if we apply extra caution.


Song:

In Christ alone, my hope is found

He is my light, my strength, my song

This Cornerstone, this solid ground

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm

What heights of love, what depths of peace

When fears are stilled, when strivings cease

My Comforter, my All in All

Here in the love of Christ I stand


Prayer:

Father may I not get into conflict with my Spiritual Father, and also with my Natural Parents in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments