CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Hebrews 10:31 NLT‬‬

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY: 


12. Robbing shoulders with God's Servants: Any day we understand that any attack on Gods servant is an attack to God, we'll be careful of our actions towards them. Yes I understand that all the Lizard move with their belly facing the ground, and it will be difficult to determine the one that's having stomach pains(Igbo adage).


Yet we won't deny the fact that there are so many real servants of God. Remember, when God will hit you hard for your actions towards His servants, He won't be that patient to hear your reasons for doing so.


While growing up, even till this moment, I noticed that people can't drag anything with a native doctor(satan's priest) anyhow because they're afraid of his evil powers. Yet same people and some people that claimed to have met Jesus will join them to rubbish God's Servants image. God's wrath is not anyone's mate!!


Conclusion:

God's slow in wrath isn't a weakness but an act of displaying His rich Mercies. Please don't take it for granted.


Song:

All to Jesus, I surrender

All to Thee I freely give

I will ever love and trust You

In Your presence daily live


I surrender all, I surrender all

All to Thee, my blessed Savior

I surrender all


Prayer:

Father, please may we not fall victim of Your wrath in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments