CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 138:2b KJV‬‬

For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


11. Saying what God didn't say: I was wondering what could make people comfortably say what God didn't say, I remember how easy and comfortable it is for someone to say what someone else didn't say.


The wickedness and greed of man are what steers him up to carry falsehood. Knowing fully well that he won't gain anything out of it, yet he still went ahead to spread the lies. I have met people that will magnify little thing you didn't say just to win cheap Favours.


Just because they thought I will be a threat to them, they coined a mighty lie against me, just for their selfish gain. It was then I understood that lies gain more ground than truth, and it's easier to believe and accept lies than truth. 


To be continued...

Conclusion:

When someone is forcing a sentence from your mouth, after he had told you something about someone else, just know that he's cooking up something dangerous against you. And any little thing you say at that moment will become your doom. Run oo!


Song:

All things are working for my good, yeah

'Cause He's intentional

Never failing

I know that all things are working for my good, yeah

He's intentional

Never failing


Prayer:

Father let those that spoke lies against me for their selfish interest receive the reward of their wickedness in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments