CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 138:2b KJV‬‬
For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Here's My Take:

WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

11. Saying what God didn't say: Continued from yesterday's post..I was opportune to work in a place falsehood seemed like a norm. I didn't know, until everything was so obvious; that became a thorns in my flesh. I couldn't help it because it was already late.

One of the days in the field, a friend of mine overheard one of our bosses telling some of our colleagues that the way forward in this company is sabotage. He told them if they want to move forward, they should start sabotaging anyone they see as a threat to them. After he told me that, I took it for granted. Same thing I thought was nothing was used against me.

I started hearing what I didn't say. The ones that liked me all of a sudden started acting strange towards me. I tried knowing what could be the cause, but to no avail. And they won't tell me who said what I didn't say. From those experiences, I learnt my lessons, never to trust anybody, high or low, in the place of work.

Conclusion:
If you're a boss, and You enjoy hearsay, just know that you're seating on a time bomb. Because he that destroyed someone's image before you, will one day destroy your own image before someone else. It's just a matter of time.

Song:
When I don't know what to do
I look up to You
For which way to go
You never fail me

You're the God who can never fail
You don't know what it means to fail
Everything on the earth may fail
But You can never never fail

Prayer:
Father let those that spoke lies against me for their selfish interest receive the reward of their wickedness in Jesus name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments