CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Proverbs 14:12 KJV‬‬

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, But the end thereof are the ways of death.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


9. Stubbornness: finally on this subject. Nobody was born stubborn or cool headed, it's a matter of choice. There are people that were very cool as they were growing, but once they began to mix with peers they changed automatically. While there are others not withstanding the choices around them, they still kept their cool headedness.


There are some that are stubborn while they were small, but turn cool headed as they started getting matured. But this one is very rare. Except in the case when they met Christ.


But the part I hate is that part people brag about their stubbornness. I have seen people bragging about how stubborn they're. And they don't know that they're destroying themselves, unknowingly. Just imagine a lady bragging that she's stubborn before the guy that wants to marry her or someone before his helper. You just shut the door.


Conclusion:

If I noticed that you're stubborn and you brag about it that's the end of our connection. Because it's only a stupid stubborn person that doesn't know that he's bragging with his destruction. And I wouldn't want to be involved.


Song:

In Christ alone, my hope is found

He is my light, my strength, my song

This Cornerstone, this solid ground

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm

What heights of love, what depths of peace

When fears are stilled, when strivings cease

My Comforter, my All in All

Here in the love of Christ I stand


Prayer:

Father deliver us from every act of stubbornness and give us Power them in Jesus name. Amen. 


*F?or Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments