GRATEFUL HEART ❤️

Good Morning Sweet Holy Spirit..

‭‭


Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; For in thee do I trust: Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; For I lift up my soul unto thee. Psalm 143:8 KJV‬‬



Therefore Lord we say Thank You for this Beautiful Day You've made. Thank You for Preserving and protecting our lives, soul, health, destiny and properties. Thank You for Your Goodness, Mercy, Grace, Peace and Love Be Glorified Lord, in Jesus Name. Amen.


We decree in the name of Jesus Christ that today is Blessed, Favoured, Beautiful, etc. Let systems be put on hold until what its ours come into our hands. Lord cut off the hands of satan over our lives and all that concerns us. Let Your Good Will Prevail and let our day Be Very Peaceful, Beautiful, Blissful And Blessed, in Jesus Christ Name We Pray. Amen.


#Gratefulheart

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments