EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



Someone told me some time ago, I heard you don't collect any how money(bribe, stolen, illegal, etc, money), I said yes. He said that's why your type won't go far, in this country. I said to him my type goes far. He said I was like you, but I found out that nothing dey there(it's nothing). I said "go ahead, I don't eat such money. And if your type doesn't go far, my type will go far. He left."


You that's reading this, maybe you're under this kind of pressure, hear this ‭‭James 1:16-17 NLT‬‬ said "So don’t be misled, my dear brothers and sisters. Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow."


For me, if it's not legit, right, cool, healthy or good, its not for me. The one that God gives me via my hard work is better for me. Though it isn't enough so to say, but I know that God will some day enlarge my coast.


Let no one mislead you, inugo?


Let Us Pray🙏🙏



Remember, JESUS CHRIST is coming back again. Be ready!!!


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments