CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭2 Samuel 15:6 NLT‬‬
Absalom did this with everyone who came to the king for judgment, and so he stole the hearts of all the people of Israel.

Here's My Take:

WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

5. Leadership Desperation: if you're in this category be careful because most people that are very desperate to become a leader always doesn't find it funny at the end. Some times it could lead to their death(spiritually and physically). This is why when you see a great Leader, don't think he got there by chance.

Something happened somewhere years ago. A man was sent to look after a Church(one of the biggest Church in the world), and because of the Grace upon the life of the founder, the Church grew massively with members, especially students. The man saw the crowd and decided to pull them and leave the Church.

They followed him initially, and later abandoned him. As am writing this now, the man has no single member, except him, his wife and kids. He had pumped finances to his ministry, yet nothing changed. As a steward, don't think that the crowd are coming because of you, they're there because of the Grace that follows the Labourer.

Conclusion:
When a man tells you to ride on his Grace, don't ever compete with him or think that you can do better. Even if you were called while serving, don't..!!

Song:

O what a wonderful, wonderful day
Day I will never forget
After I'd wandered in darkness away
Jesus my Saviour I met
O what a tender, compassionate friend
He met the need of my heart
Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling
He made all the darkness depart


Heaven came down and glory filled my soul (filled my soul)
When at the cross my Saviour made me whole (made me whole)
My sins were washed away
And my night was turned to day
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul.


Prayer:
Father may I not be Desperate for anything whatsoever in Jesus name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments