CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Proverbs 14:12 KJV‬‬

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, But the end thereof are the ways of death.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


9. Stubbornness: there was a day we were having some discussions about football(though am not a football freak). We were arguing those that were the best and those that were not. At a point I mentioned that a footballer was denied an award because of favouritism. One old man said something that touched me.


He said that attitude and character are amongst the criteria for crowning a champion. He said that why the player that I mentioned was denied award aside his skills was because of his stubbornness, and I picked that word; though i tried defending him, but what he said entered me.


If man can be denied an award because of his stubbornness and another receive same award because of cool headedness. How much favour, blessing, goodness, etc, do you think such a stubborn person can get from God, if not destruction, punishment, etc?! May God in His infinite mercy help us. Amen.


Conclusion:

God is Love and full of love, but there are things that'll repel that Love, which stubbornness is amongst them.


Song:

O what a wonderful, wonderful day

Day I will never forget

After I'd wandered in darkness away

Jesus my Saviour I met

O what a tender, compassionate friend

He met the need of my heart

Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling

He made all the darkness depart


Heaven came down and glory filled my soul (filled my soul)

When at the cross my Saviour made me whole (made me whole)

My sins were washed away

And my night was turned to day

Heaven came down and glory filled my soul


Prayer:

Father deliver us from any attitude that'll denied us Your Love in Jesus name. Amen. 


*F?or Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments