CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭2 Samuel 15:6 NLT‬‬

Absalom did this with everyone who came to the king for judgment, and so he stole the hearts of all the people of Israel.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


5. Leadership Desperation: like I said, this people are loyal to a fault. And calmly, they can go any length to steal the heart of people to themselves. This exactly was the lifestyle of one junior Pastor. The bro was too good in visitation, let's give it up for him. But his constant visits was very dangerous to the growth and development of the Church.


When any member is sick , afflicted or didn't come to Church he'll be the first to go and check on them. Only God knows his discussions with them that made always reach out to him, instead of their Resident Pastor. Even when any member felt provoked by the Resident Pastor, without the R. Pastor knowing it. 


He'll be the one they'll confide in, and tell him not to tell the Pastor. And he'll seal it. Even some persons that'd left that Church confessed that he contributed to their leaving the Church, because of what he told them during his visitations. Be careful of Leadership Desperate men.


Conclusion:

I'd always told people why there are stories in the Bible, both good and ugly ones is because God want us to learn from their mistakes as well as their exceptional life. 


Song:

Draw me close to You, Never let me go

I lay it all down again, To hear You say

That I'm Your friend, You are my desire

No one else will do, Cause nothing else

Can take Your place, To feel the warmth

Of Your embrace, Help me find the way

Bring me back to You


Chorus

You're all I want

You're all I've ever needed

You're all I want

Help me know

You are near


Prayer:

May God deliver us from this kind of people in our lives , business, ministry, etc, in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments