CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Romans 5:19 KJV‬‬

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


8. Disobedience: I found out another thing, even from the Scriptures that the act of disobedience is capable of punishing so many people at once. Majority of times, it doesn't just destroy only the person involved, but will wipe out anyone close to the person. This is why it's necessary to avoid it.


Moses disobedience cost Aaron his life. He even died before Moses(Numbers 20). When King David went and count the Children of Israel against God's will, 70,000 people died as a result of that act(1 Chronicles 21). 


I can go on and on. Most of the things some people are suffering today is as a result of disobedience. One man told us how it took them so many years before his wife gave birth, because they were told to avoid sex before marriage, but they didn't. Another woman was in so much regrets, because she disobeyed and married what she saw....


Conclusion:

Obedience often look foolish, but when it's duly followed will yield amazing result.


Song:

Just as I am, without one plea

But that Thy blood was shed for me

And that Thou bid'st me come to Thee

Oh, Lamb of God, I come, I come


Just as I am, though tossed about

With many a conflict, many a doubt

Fighting and fears within without

Oh, Lamb of God, I come, I come


Prayer:

Father help us to live in full obedience of your word and may we not encounter the wrath of disobedience in Jesus name. Amen. 


*F?or Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments