CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 6:25 KJV‬‬

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life...



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


7. Impatience: We were told yesterday.."Yes it's obvious that devil is not exempted in every evil that happens on the earth, but to a large extent, he doesn't have control over us. he can only suggest, but won't force it on us." On that statement I stand. Even right from the Old Testament days, it was never recorded where satan forced anything on anyone.


Before Eve ate the fruit, satan suggested it to her and he was able to convince her and she ate it. When Sarah suggested Abraham about her maid, it was Sarah's voice, but satan was the one making the suggestion. When King David numbered the Children of Israel that claimed so many lives, it was satan's whole idea.


When you're depressed, ask yourself who's behind this depression. Find out what this devilish device wants to achieve. Then before you think of thinking killing yourself ask yourself who's behind this thought. Just know that it's not depression, but satan that's pushing it into your head.


Conclusion:

If a madman will look before crossing road, he understood what satan is capable of. What will make you and I not to understand this same devilish device?


Song:

Good bye world I stay no longer with you

Good bye pleasures of sin I stay no longer with you

I've made up my mind to go God's way the rest of my life

I've made up my mind to go God's way the rest of my life.



Prayer:

Father I refused to be manipulated by satan or his demons in Jesus name. Amen. 



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments