CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 6:25 KJV‬‬

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life...



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


7. Impatience: Still on this definition from Collins English Dictionary "intolerance of or irritability with anything that impedes or delays". I heard a story of a Politician from Nigeria that contested for a particular sit for so many years but couldn't win. He gave up hope on life and everything.


Meanwhile a friend of his from another geopolitical zone won Governorship election. This his friend(Governor ) came looking for him to bring him to work with him in his state, only to hear that the Politician committed suicide yesterday and died.


What a loss! Yes it's obvious that devil is not exempted in every evil that happens on the earth, but to a large extent, he doesn't have control over us. he can only suggest, but won't force it on us. So if you permit me, I'll say that some evil are man made; just like this one.


Conclusion:

Impatience = "intolerance with anything that delays" = death.


Song:

I'm on my way

To destiny

I'm on my way

To the promised land

Through the high way

In the red sea

Created by

The Lord Most High


CHORUS

Oh Lord You brought me out

So as to take me in

You never brought me out

To leave me half way

From my captivity

Into my destiny

You brought me out

Lord to take me in


Prayer:

Father I refused to be manipulated by satan or his demons in Jesus name. Amen. 



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments