CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Philippians 2:2-3 NIV‬‬

[2] then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. [3] Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


6. Selfishness: below are some of the important rules that'll guide us and help us overcome burdens of thought and unnecessary pressure. They're "don't take what you know you won't give back" "avoid starting what you know you won't finish" "don't do because someone else did" "don't do to impress" "don't follow the Crowd" "be honest" "be apologetic", etc


These rules are very simple, but very powerful. They can save someone from untimely death. Ananias and Sapphira didn't die because they sold their land and brought half of the money. They died because they lied about the amount they sold their land.


That was their money, and what they want to share was their choice, but lying to deceive people wasn't acceptable. They wanted to do what others did but failed to do it the way others did. Moral lesson: God can not be mocked.


Conclusion:

When you accept to belong to an organization, what others did is what you should do. Withholding yours after you've partaken of others is selfishness. God hates it!


Song:

Why should I feel discouraged

Why should the shadows come

Why should my heart feel lonely

And long for heaven and home


When Jesus is my portion

A constant friend is He

His eye is on the sparrow

And I know He watches over me

His eye is on the sparrow

And I know He watches me


I sing because I'm happy

I sing because I'm free

His eye is on the sparrow

And I know He watches me


Prayer:

Father may I not be ruled by selfishness in Jesus name. Amen. 



*FOUR(4) DAYS Countdown to our FIVE(5) YEARS ANNIVERSARY* 

_*16/03/2024 is the code*_

Post a Comment

0 Comments