CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Philippians 2:2-3 NIV‬‬

[2] then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. [3] Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


6. Selfishness: The Bible made us to understand that selfishness makes us not to be like-minded, not to have the same love or being one in spirit and of one mind. People who are selfish doesn't have empathy nor love, and even sympathy.


Do you know that some people may not know that they're selfish, until they're opportune to sit at the helm of affairs. Then releasing opportunities to the public becomes a problem. Someone was complaining of how an MD from their community refused to let him get access to opportunities in their company


Meanwhile someone had already told him that there are opportunities. He told him to beg the man, which he did, but the man refused. And even walked him out of his office. His reason is because their are people he reserved those opportunities for, not for anybody. That's how the young man left broken.


Conclusion:

I wondered what would have become of us, if God had been selfish?! Because Jesus would have died only for the Jews. Having the mind of Christ is not to go to Church everyday or quote Bible offhand, it's by following Jesus' steps.


Song:

I'm just one ah them ole people who's got to hold on

Sometimes I can't see but I still believe

He's taking care of me... Yes He is

I'm just one ah them ole people God's got a hold on

Don't You let go of me... Lord please

I believe, I believe ..


Prayer:

Father may I not live with the burden of selfishness in Jesus name. Amen. 



SEVEN(7) DAYS Countdown to our FIVE(5) YEARS ANNIVERSARY

16/03/2024 is the code

Post a Comment

0 Comments