CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY: 


2. Zeal: ‭‭It's quite unfortunate that the people that are in the forefront of molesting the Church and Church Leaders with their immoral words are the "Church people". They want to be everywhere, know everything and talk anyhow. 


God destroyed Uzzah for doing work he wasn't appointed for. If you ask me, I will say "maybe" God would have forgiven him, if he was ignorant of the law. But God responded because he, Uzzah knew and understood the Law. He knows the people such work was specifically assigned to.


Just like I'd said, zeal is good, but it has to have a control switch. If not, one will use zeal and defile him/herself. Truly, if Uzzah had known that this zeal will end his life, he would have minded his business.


Conclusion:

Rendering service to God and honouring Him are too different things. One can render service to God without actually honouring Him, but one can't Honour God and not render services same time.


Song: 

Lord, how are they increased that trouble me,

many are they that rise up against me.

Many there be which say of my soul,

there is no help for Him in God


But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me;

my glory, You lift mine head.

But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me;

my glory, the lifter up of mine head.


Prayer:

Father may we not be destroyed by our zeal in Jesus Christ name. Amen. 



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments