CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Hosea‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭NIV‬‬
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.

Here's My Take:

WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

1. Ignorance: I just wished people understand the damage ignorance has done to people, especially my fellow Christians. As someone who grew up in/with a Church, I have seen Believers who's destinies were altered because they joined people to gang up against God's servants.

The funniest part of it is that some of them didn't know that that was the reason for their suffering at the unset. But by the time they'd realize that, their days have gone far. I have realized that there's no church without someone that has made him/herself available to be used by satan, as a thorn of flesh to the Church and God's servants.

Some will use their mouth to talk even what never existed just to tarnish the God's servant's imagine. And they won't do that alone! They'll brainwash innocent ignorant ones, and they'll join them thinking that they're doing the right thing, not knowing that they're digging the graves of their Destinies.

To be continued...

Conclusion:
I have a question: Why is it that people fear the house of a native/witch doctor, than they fear the house of God? I need an Honest Answer..

Song:

You unravel me
With a melody
You surround me with a song
Of deliverance
From my enemies
'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God


Prayer:
Father may nobody lead us into temptation in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments