CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Numbers 12:2 NLT‬‬
They said, “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses? Hasn’t he spoken through us, too?” But the Lord heard them.

Here's My Take:

WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

4. Arrogance: some of the problems people are running up and down looking for solution is as a result of their attitude or approach towards Spiritual matters. Seriously, majority of these people doesn't know that the source of their problems could be traced to what they did, especially in the house of God.

I have been in a Church where the Pastor of that Church was telling the Church members about spiritual matters and some implications of not obeying Spiritual principles, someone in the congratulations said "it's a lie!" What?!!

Spiritual ignorance is worse than cancer. He didn't know the gravity of what he did. Only that statement alone is enough to destroy the person and his entire generation. Hey, keep your arrogance in your house, don't carry it to the house of God! Don't let innocent generation suffer your consequences.

To be continued...

Conclusion:
Remember this "that God doesn't react quickly to every of our actions doesn't mean that He's ignorant of them all." Tread with caution!

Song:
Lord, how are they increased that trouble me,
many are they that rise up against me.
Many there be which say of my soul,
there is no help for Him in God.

[Chorus:]
But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me;
my glory, You lift mine head.
But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me;
my glory, the lifter up of mine head.

Prayer:
Father may I not be destroyed by myself in Jesus name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments