CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Numbers 12:2 NLT‬‬

They said, “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses? Hasn’t he spoken through us, too?” But the Lord heard them.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


4. Arrogance: still from Miriam and Aaron's attack on Moses, they started by saying he married a Cushite woman, later deviated by saying has the Lord spoken to only Moses, hasn't the Lord spoken to us too. They used the Cushite woman as a coverup of the main reason behind the attack.


Lesson learnt from this story is behind every attack is a grievance. I recalled years back, I shared a picture about a snake inside someone's shoe. A note was written on the picture warning people to look before they put their shoes on. Someone I took as friend got angry and attacked me. At the end of his comments, he said is a bottled grievances.


I tried recalling what could have wrought such, but couldn't lay my hands on any reason. I withdrew myself from such toxic friendship. Most times people attack us in the office, compound, marketplace, etc, without any tangible reason. Maybe because their expectations about you were disappointed. Let's be careful..!!


To be continued...


Conclusion:

When things are Sweet you can't tell what people is thinking about you, until the day they get provoked... Church agbasa!!!


Song:

There goes my heart beating

'Cause you are the reason

I'm losing my sleep

Please come back now


And there goes my mind racing

And you are the reason

That I'm still breathing

I'm hopeless now


I'd climb every mountain

And swim every ocean

Just to be with you

And fix what I've broken

Oh, 'cause I need you to see

That you are the reason


Prayer:

Father expose every bottled grievances we know nothing about in Jesus name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments