CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭2 Samuel 6:20 NLT‬‬

When David returned home to bless his own family, Michal, the daughter of Saul, came out to meet him. She said in disgust, “How distinguished the king of Israel looked today, shamelessly exposing himself to the servant girls like any vulgar person might do!”



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


4. Arrogance: One of the reasons that made arrogance to be the major factor why people Cross Spiritual Boundary is because arrogance makes people unapologetic. They rarely feel sorry for their actions, and they don't see any problem with that.


I used to have this friend back then, she'll use a heavy abusive words on someone without  being troubled by them. Even if you try calling her attention, she'll be like "ehe any problem!" She'll just shut you out. What I did was to withdraw from the friendship, to avoid getting contaminated.


Michal, the Wife of David was in that category of people that doesn't feel sorry, when they say or do something bad. Because her level of arrogance is mixed with Jealousy. Her anger was that the King was dancing before the maidens without coverall; showing almost all his handsome physical features. Not just the dance, but the people watching, was her problem.


Conclusion:

The most dangerous form of Arrogance, is the arrogance that's mixed with Jealousy.


Song:

More than my mouth can testify

More than my mind can comprehend

See I’ve seen the wonders of your grace

I’m so sure that this is not the end


Eze ebube

see how far you’ve brought

Eze ebube

I’m so glad you found me worthy

I can see

I can tell

And I know it’s your grace

All my days I will sing your praise


Prayer:

Father deliver your people from the spirit of arrogance in Jesus name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments