CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Isaiah 14:21 NLT‬‬

Kill this man’s children! Let them die because of their father’s sins! They must not rise and conquer the earth, filling the world with their cities.”



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


4. Arrogance: ‭‭If nothing could make one Cross Spiritual Boundary, this one alone will definitely cause it. When we talk about Arrogance, Pride isn't absent; they're like chocolate and milk. So many have Crossed Spiritual Boundary as a result of arrogance.


Most times it's difficult to know the difference between ignorance and arrogance. Sometimes it may look like ignorance, but it's definitely arrogance. Though when it's ignorance, one may not be affected much, than when it's arrogance. 


Arrogance is one attitude that doesn't allow people to see their errors . It makes them see things only in their own perspective without considering if someone else is affected or not. Arrogance play major role in causing people to do silly things without feeling sorry about it.


Conclusion:

Arrogance makes people difficult to stay with; and to a large extent, it makes life difficult for them too.


Song:

O what a wonderful, wonderful day

Day I will never forget

After I'd wandered in darkness away

Jesus my Saviour I met

O what a tender, compassionate friend

He met the need of my heart

Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling

He made all the darkness depart


Heaven came down and glory filled my soul (filled my soul)

When at the cross my Saviour made me whole (made me whole)

My sins were washed away

And my night was turned to day

Heaven came down and glory filled my soul.


Prayer:

Father help us to always do the right thing in Jesus name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments